Job Search / Software Development and Engineering
Test Automation Engineer
- €50.000 - €70.000 per annum
- Job Type
- Alberto Dell'Aquila
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Language: German (mandatory) + English
Work style: Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a big and solid company in the gaming sector. They are quite popular for their sophisticated, lived corporate values paired with cool products and their high flexibility in terms of working hours and place of work. A collaborative culture and a Feel-good office with high-quality equipment.
They are looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
- You develop, implement and maintain automated test cases for our games and remote game servers
- You work closely with the developers to identify and fix bugs and ensure that the quality of our software products is continuously improved
- You work on the automation of manual tests and the optimization of test processes
- You integrate automated tests into our CI/CD pipelines and use test management tools to automate and streamline the testing process
- You are responsible for documenting the test results and creating reports for internal stakeholders
- You develop and maintain our test infrastructure and work with state- of - the -art tools and technologies
- You will work closely with other teams such as product management and development to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that our products comply with regulatory requirements
What do you bring with you:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in test automation and testing of software products
- You have knowledge of at least one programming language used for test automation such as Python, Java or Ruby
- You have experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium , Appium , Cucumber or Robot Framework
- You have excellent knowledge of test design and test methodology and have already created and implemented test plans
- You are familiar with different test types such as unit, integration, system, performance and acceptance tests
- You have a high level of technical understanding, especially for web and cloud-based applications
- You have experience working with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- You work carefully and in a structured manner, are characterized by an independent way of working and are a team player
- You have very good knowledge of German (at least C1 level) and good knowledge of spoken and written English
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human-centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!