Job Search / Digital & Design
Service Designer - benched -
- €500 - €650 per day
- Job Type
- Alberto Dell'Aquila
Role: Senior Service Designer
Location: Rotterdam (hybrid wfh/onsite)
Duration: 12 months (can be extended a further 12 months or convert to permanent)
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: 500 - 650 EU p/d (depending on experience)
Are you a designer who can be hands on as well as lead projects? A service designer with some UX experience? A holistic thinker, looking at, but also beyond the product experience? Someone who researches empathetically and thoroughly to build the foundation from which to define and design? Someone who has an understanding of business but looks through a human-centred lens? A shaper who wants to define the services, ecosystems and propositions of the future?
Our client is taking a unique approach of balancing human-centred and digital design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business you'll be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design, to embedding and scaling.
You will be:
* Applying your strategic design expertise - from research techniques to workshop facilitation to service design thinking and more importantly, doing
* Using your UX skills including UX research and making concepts tangible (e.g. low-fi prototyping, storyboards)
* Learning and adapting to new ways of working and thinking, communicating effectively through storytelling and visuals yet also in a language that resonates with the business
* Effectively managing and leverage stakeholders, illustrating the value that design can bring to the enterprise
What does a week in the life look like?
* Experience and ambition is wider than 'design' and extends into lean and human centred innovation as well an
appreciation of business rigour
* Some experience with UX and digital design practices e.g. design systems, usability testing etc
* You have worked in/with Product; having some knowledge of Product Management and Agile ways of working including user stories writing, backlog management and acceptance criteria creation
* A quality of visual design and communication that is engaging and impactful - delivered through tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
* Have an understanding or at least appreciation of digital development and technology
* Keep up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of design; having a real passion to bring the latest practices and tools into where and how we work
* Highly independent, confident and flexible to adapt to a fluid landscape
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro diversity or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!