Job Search / Software Development and Engineering
Senior Software Engineer - Number 2
- €600 - €800 per day
- Job Type
- Alberto Dell'Aquila
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Work style: Hybrid work model
Duration: 8 Month contract (will likely be renewed beyond this)
Start Date: April 2023
A Senior Software Engineer is an individual with proven experience in adhering to software engineering best practices, delivering software products/applications generating business value. They are expected to have a continuous improvement mindset, driving value-based processes, and product/application optimization. They are generally the Technical Leads or Senior Developers within the product delivery teams.
* Solution consultation and development in accordance with enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
* Technical Review, Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
* Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
* Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premise solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements:
· 10+ Years relevant software development experience broadly ranging from Azure DevOps, front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration, Configuration and Change management
· C# experience, with Scripting (Python and PowerShell) and working with build and deployment pipelines, Linux experience
§ Experience in framework to leverage within the Release Pipeline
§ Experience with Kubernetes
§ Containerize applications and infrastructure for use in segregated client locations.
§ Experience with CI\CD platforms (Azure DevOps & GitHub Workflow)
§ Identify and share best practices with other teams and DevOps engineers.
§ Architect, analyze, design, simulate, and design the process for CI/CD process on the Azure DevOps platform.
· Back-End Development:
o Proficient in .Net Core
o Proficient with Azure Platform Development (Functions, Services etc)
o Proficient in one or more of Data Development (SQL Databases, No SQL, Cloud Datastores etc) technologies
· Proficient in Cloud Native Deployment with CI/CD Pipelines. [One of GitHub Actions or Azure DevOps] into serverless containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
· Experience in Agile teams applying the best architectural, design, unit testing patterns & practiceswith an eye for code quality and standards.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology)
We are looking for freelancer candidates already based in The Netherlands, with already a ZZP license, ready to start soon.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.