Job Search / Product Management
- San Francisco
- US$55 - US$75 per hour
- Job Type
- Alberto Dell'Aquila
Our Client has evolved a proven methodology to transform projects into category leaders. This company operationalizes this approach, providing a suite of tools
built to facilitate every aspect of open-source development.
Here you can find critical projects with tools tailored to key stakeholders driving project development, including maintainers, contributors, community managers, marketers, and more.
* Manage the product life cycle, including strategic planning, budgeting, execution, launches and go to market enablement.
* Identify market requirements by conducting market research
* Research and assess product strategy options and implications.
* Identify and define product backlog work and document associated requirements.
* Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of platform and services
* Interact with customers and prospects to develop a deep understanding of their problems and requirements for the data
* Interface with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, marketing sales, services, and customer success to
prioritize features and functionality.
* Manage complex product and technical decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the
* Establish and maintain customer satisfaction account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation, and
containment, as well as performance measurement.
* Overall responsible for customer health, growth, and satisfaction.
* Background with 3+ years in Product Management in an Agile and distributed work environment
* An analytical mindset that makes data-driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI.
* Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping
* Extreme ownership of your products. The buck stops with you.
* Experience building tooling for Developer communities.
* Well versed with Open Source, Developer ecosystems, Tool Chains, etc.
* Experience with SaaS platforms built with Cloud Native technologies from the ground up.
* Experience with Analytics and ML/AI solutions preferred.
* Extreme focus on building rich action-driven UI/UX
* Ability research, analyze, document, and promote product strategies and solutions that help internal customers achieve their
* Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
* Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high-level
concepts with customers.
* Experience with APIs, Microservices, Serverless and platform driven architectures.
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro diversity or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!