- €500 - €625 per day
- Job Type
- Alberto Dell'Aquila
Role: IT Security Project Manager
Location: Rotterdam, Amsterdam or The Hague (hybrid)
Duration: 12-month contract (will likely be renewed)
Start Date: As soon as possible
We have a unique opportunity for you to work in a major company. This venture sets out to do things differently - they're taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling.
We are looking for an IT Security Project Manager that organise and oversees the security operations in the company. Someone in charge of controlling budgets for security operations and monitoring expenses. IT Security PMs work with a project team, overseeing development of IT security systems for protection of facilities, personnel, data and assets.
*Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Company Project Delivery Framework (PDF) methodology;
*Build and roll out new products and services that meet the objectives set by the Decision Review Board, keeping to the time, cost, and quality parameters set;
*Deliver within-program benefits to the function or business, delivering value from an early stage;
* Motivate and lead the project team through periods of uncertainty, while recommending barriers to be removed so that the team can complete its objectives while managing pressure;
*Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for diverse audiences (executives, consumers, staff across a business or function);
*Focus and motivate project teams to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance;
*Recommend taking calculated risks and apply judgment at a project or workstream level to make timely decisions that will maximize value;
*Recommend changes to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, and quality;
*Understand program or project goals and business context at all stages of the lifecycle, and particularly when responding to challenges and change. Recommend acceptable courses of action where appropriate;
* Support the leadership of the project's natural team, ensuring that the project team collaborates effectively with business IT, the impacted teams, wider stakeholders both internally and externally, recommending resolutions to issues such as financing, risk, resourcing, integrated planning and long-term support and management of any resulting products and services; and
*Support more junior members of staff, contribute to improvement initiatives, and assist assurance reviews.
* 10+ years in IT with 5+ years of experience in managing IT Security/ Assurance projects;
* Experience in Typical Programme Complexity: Large projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting an entire function, department or product line, with business and technical change;
* Project management certification, ideally PMP® and agile certification
* Experience working with a project team, overseeing development of IT security systems for protection of facilities, personnel, data and assets.
* IT security knowledge and experience is a key requirement.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human-centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.