- Up to €0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Infrastructure Support Analyst (Linux L2)
Languages: English and German
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Duration: 6 month (rolling contract)
Start Date: ASAP
We have a client who is one of the fastest growing IT Services Company. Their services span from application management outsourcing, packaged application services, verification and testing, remote infrastructure management, product development and support. We are looking for an onsite Bucharest based freelance Level 2 Infrastructure Support Analyst with 3-5 years' experience to join their team ASAP.
You will be:
* Performing various Server Administration activities and handle escalated requests from the L1 support personnel
* Playing Level 2 role for infrastructure Administration, Incident and change management for the Service Install, Build, Rebuild and Configure Servers
* Configuring Hardware and Peripherals, Services, Settings, Kernel, Storage, Network, etc.
* Performing File system administrations, Upgrades and Patching
* Knowledge sharing and preparing standard operating procedures for L1 team
* Actively participate in Automations in the team to produce significant reduction in manual efforts
* Performing Installation of Software and Packages
* Performing intermediate troubleshooting and diagnosis as well as root cause analysis and work on Problem Management
* Contribution to automation by analyzing repeated tasks and transforming to automated tasks there by reducing manual effort
* Performing analysis of repeated incidents and come up with solutions that help in preventing such incidents
* SuSE Linux, Redhat Linux
* Knowledge on other Linux Flavors
* Good hands-on experience in Linux Administration
* Experience on LVM Filesystem Administration, Kernel Tuning, RAID Configuration, OS Hardening, and all parts of System configuration and management
* Conceptual knowledge of SAP, Database, Applications, Storage & Backup from a Server Administration perspective
* Able to work with colleagues from different cultures and drive L1/L2 colleagues
* Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified
* Flexibility to work in 24x7 support & On-call models
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with great verbal and written communication
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!