- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Leon Heyse
This client offers software expertise and consulting to a vast variety of clients, including well-known global players in the financial, telecommunication and food industry.
Ideally you should be a well-experienced Software Developer with extensive knowledge of the Golang language, eager to lead and coach teams of Software Developers, supporting them in the process of delivering their projects and improving their ability to deliver quality code.
Specific tasks will include:
- Consulting of external clients
- Leading and Coaching fellow software developers
- Leading Pair-programming sessions
Ideally you will have:
- 7+ years experience as a Software Developer
- Experience in Coaching and Leading teams of Software Developers
- Experience working with test-driven development (TDD)
- International working environment
- working with globally well-known clients among different industries
- 6 month-contract with generous compensation
- being able to work fully remotely
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.