- Job Type
- Alyss Neville
Thought about working for a well known Nutrition start-up?
I'm looking for Full Stack developer who can speak German to help them with transforming their website and much more.
You will be someone who has a great understanding of the Front end along with Drupal ( either commercially or privately ) and can also speak German.
· You will be instrumental in helping to improve their site in various areas
· Using agile methods of software development, you solve clearly described, varied tasks
· You constructively shape our work processes
· Tools like Vagrant, PhpStorm, Git, github, JIRA support your work
· Several years of development experience with Drupal
· Secure handling of relational DBMS (eg MySQL)
· Independent and structured way of working, good analytical skills and abstraction skills
· Self-initiative and a high degree of teamwork
· Interest and openness to technologies and trends
· Flexible working hours and home office
· Employee events and employee breakfast
· Short decision paths
· Collegial atmosphere also with service providers
· Modern office with many amenities (daily fresh fruit, coffee flatrate, etc.)