Job Search / Software Development and Engineering
- £800000 - £890000 per annum
- Job Type
- Leon Heyse
AWS Cloud Architect
- Language: English
- Location: work remotely from anywhere within Germany; offices in Munich and Berlin available; monthly on-site meeting in Munich
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Main Technology: AWS
- Other important technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Java, Chef, Puppet
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: 75 - 90 k € fixed + 10-20% yearly bonus
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Cloud Architect. Ideal would be if you have a background in Software Engineering with backend languages like Java, node.JS, Python or PHP.
My client offers tech solutions in the construction industry, drive and energy systems, engineering and plant engineering. They provide clients with expertise in different areas like construction software, distribution and service of construction, agricultural machinery and plant engineering.
This is your profile:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with AWS (as DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect/Engineer, SRE, or similar)
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in total
- Experience with any backend programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP, Golang or other)
- Knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Kubernetes or similar
These are your perks:
- Work remotely from anywhere within Germany, on-site team meeting in Munich once a month
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days per year
- Flat hierarchies and lots of career opportunities within the company
- Lots of learning opportunities and support within the team
- Very diverse and multinational team
- Regular team-building events
- Personal development budget
Your Main Duties will be:
- Development and support of automation solutions that enable the agile software teams to build and deploy code efficiently.
- Promotion of efficient and secure DevOps principles and culture.
- Enhancement and maintainance of the CI/CD deployment chain and the AWS cloud-based infrastructure.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we can have a call to discuss the specifics!
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology