Talent International are currently working with one of Europe's biggest social network company's that allow you to instantly engage with the community near you. The company's mobile app provides a simple way to share fun, news, questions, and discussions and even meet people around you. With several million users in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Finland and Saudi Arabia they are now looking for a VP of Product to take them to the next stage!
In your role:
- Lead a thoughtful product strategy that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities.
- Clearly define and communicate what a great product looks like and act as a true leader to help the team around you.
- Clearly Map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more enjoyable and responsive to the user's needs.
- Grow a Product team around you that will help the company reach the next level.
- Find and use data to drive informed decisions, even with imperfect information.
- Build consensus across our team, with external partners and customers.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices, understanding how to train and optimize team members' techniques.
- Find and track the right OKRs/KPIs for our business to ensure efficient sustainable growth, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- 5-10 years' experience in a Senior Product Management position with significant experience in leading teams
- It is vital you have experience in another social network company
- You have a track record of help product teams scale
- Previous experience in leading data-driven product strategy and roadmaps
- Fluent English is required, and any German speaking skills would be a good addition
- Experience in developing mobile applications would be a great addition to your profile
- Passion for agile processes and understanding what it takes to succeed in a competitive start-up