- Berlin, Germany
- €45000.00 - €55000.00 per annum + company shares
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: UX/UI Designer
Language: English (Speaking German is a bonus but not necessary)
Location: Berlin (remote/work from office hybrid model)
Duration: Permanent full-time employment
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application! What's more important is you want to be working on a forward thinking product where you can apply your creative thinking and you hold strong values towards diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our client is a fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract and retain top talent while tackling diversity and inclusion. It's a B2B product where companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company using a safe and privacy first approach. They educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive. Everyone should have the same chances to become a parent - no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means and our client is working to make this possible! You will become a fully integrated member of their product team, owning the UX (research, synthesis, concept to UI) side throughout the whole product development process.
You will be someone who:
- Leads co-creation processes to ideate on topics, aligns on goals and is certain that ideas are in balance with business goals and user problems
- Performs user testing (of prototypes), customer/expert interviews (to get feedback on the service and explore problems from the target group)
- Creates UX concepts (information architecture, screen flows, wireframes) and prototypes (based on wireframes)
- Creates user interfaces for the digital products (transfer UX concepts into visual design and align/handover with the development team)
- Iteratively develops the visual language and quality of the design of the product
- Facilitates workshops to support business/product leadership (co-creation, retro, feedback sessions and ideation)
Ideally you will have:
- Worked some years in start-ups or agencies before
- Worked in the full circle of creating digital products (from product discovery to shipping the product)
- Experience in UX concept (workshop switch stakeholders, creating synthesis, information architecture, screen flows) to UI Design (create visual design for interfaces)
- Experience in performing and evaluating qualitative user research activities (user testing, interviews)
- Familiarity with tools like Figma and Adobe products (for example: Illustrator)
- Worked on digital products (B2C/B2B) before (digital platforms, etc. beyond websites)
- Experience in supporting marketing with digital designs
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience of web technologies
Perks and benefits:
- Company shares so you profit from their success
- Your perfect tech set-up: they are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life
- A flexible work from home/remote work policy
- Genuine empowerment: they believe that their platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- They have been successfully financed and have strong investors on their side
- A direct, open and appreciative culture
- Friday team lunch!
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.