- €500 - €650 per day
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: UX/UI Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fully remote role within EU (German client)
Languages: Both German and English
Daily Rate: 500 - 650 EU p/d (depending on your experience)
Length of Contract: 3 months (likely extendable)
Our client is looking for an immediately available German and English speaking UX/UI Designer to start as soon as possible. You will be working in the area of website conception and design to support the existing team. The area of operation is the Digital Business department.
The daily tasks include:
- Implementation of a human-centred design process including interaction models, user flows and UI specifications
- Responsibility for usability and user experience with a clear user focus
- Product development including qualitative and quantitative data (user feedback, analytics, mouseflow, etc)
- Preparation and implementation of user studies
Ideally you will have:
- Sound knowledge and skills in the Human Centered Design process, User Experience Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Proven experience in the development of cross-platform, digital products (Mobile First, Responsive Design, Web)
- Confidence in the use of industry standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Anima, Flinto and Abstract
- Extensive knowledge of methods: Design thinking, design sprints, user research and user testing
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro diversity or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.