For my client, located in Rotterdam, Netherlands, I'm looking for a Freelance UX Researcher to start asap on a 1 year contract.
The client is building a new innovation hub. This new venture sets out to do things differently; having a unique approach, balancing human-centered design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways.
Candidate should be:
- Able to manage, plan and execute the course of work, be highly independent, confident in their abilities and flexible to adapt to fluid project landscape
- Should be empathetic and personable
- Any experience in oil&gas, data-anlytics and aviation areas are a plus
Research types may include:
- Ethnographic research - In situ - observations of key stakeholders / service safaris
- Direct research -Intervies of stakeholders
- Desk research (UX research of digital products, apps, platforms, data models etc.)
Example deliverables may include:
- Documents (identifying key finding and extracting valuable insights, patterns and opportunities)
- Ecosystems, stakeholders, flows, etc.
- Communicate work visually/diagrammatically as well as through the written word (Adobe Creative Suite desirable)