- Berlin, Germany
- €500 - €600 per day
- Job Type
- Lisa Bartlett
- 15 days ago
UX Researcher - Berlin - 6 month freelance position (initially fully remote)
We are partnered with an exciting digital agency here in Berlin who are embarking on a new venture within the IIoT space.
In line with this new business, an urgent freelance opportunity has just arisen for a German and English speaking UX Researcher to join the team here in Berlin, on an initially remote basis.
The core duties include:
- Weekly interviews and research in industrial enviromment to allow analysis of behaviours
- Collaboration with designers on Product Teams and support with testing
- Create awareness and empathy around user needs
- Highlight issues for problem solving
Successful candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 3 yearsx UX Research experience
- Be business fluent in both English and German
- Have working experience conducting interviews and field research
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
This role is urgent so if you are interested please get in touch today!