- München (81249), Bayern
- €52000 - €60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Maddie Owen
- 25 days ago
Interesting in becoming a part of the HR software revolution?
My client is a leading tech company, based in Munich and on the lookout for a User Researcher as they build up their multi-disciplinary teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the discovery and scope of topics, helping to create more manageable initiatives.
- Using various methods of research to understand the customer, products, and competition.
- Creating clear and constructive insights, helping them understand the customer and their needs.
- Using user insights to contribute to the product strategy, ensuring alignment across teams, users and solutions.
- A degree in Interaction design, HCI, Psychology or relevant work experience.
- A passion for cognitive sciences and understanding the processes behind human behaviour.
- Detail-oriented, empathic and a strong communicator
- A team player, appreciate feedback and thrive in collaborative environments
- Prototyping experience would be nice
- Able to effectively communicate to designers and engineers, alike.
- Must speak fluent English AND German
If you would like some more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!