Quality control technican assistant to be based in Dusseldorf.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Sampling, Samples- and Buffer preparation.
- Carrying our Analyses of tests forintermediate products , also Product release and Stability test
- Compliance with the requirements for the conduct of the test procedures and the related documentation requirements (GDP)
- Assistance on the identifying and procesing COS and
- Support in the identification and implementation of correction and preventive measures (CAPA) in the laboratory.
- Take part in the trainings according GMP-Standards
What you bring :
- Bachelor degree in Natural Sciences like for example Chemistry , Biochemistry, Pharmacy OR similar technical discipline e.g Technical Assistant, Laboran.
- Relevant work experience in the laboratory with analytical quality control activities preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment ( at least two years )
- Experience in the execution of QC Analyses ( e.g ELISA, HPLC )
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Fluent English skills are a plus
- Good understanding of cGMP standarts (at least 2 jears of experience)
- Good understanding of Federal and Local Regulations regarding safety- and health protection in a Laboratory environment.