- Berlin, Germany
- €90000.00 - €110000 per annum
- Job Type
- Liberty Blackmore
Role: Tech Lead
Language: English (German is a bonus)
Location: Berlin (Hybrid office/remote work)
Duration: Permanent full-time employment
Salary Range: € 90-110K (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application!
What's more important is you want to be working on a forward thinking product where you can apply creative thinking and you hold strong values towards diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our client is a fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract and retain top talent while tackling diversity and inclusion. It's a B2B product where companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company using a safe and privacy first approach.
Everyone should have the same chances to become a parent - no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means and our client is working to make this possible. You will become a fully integrated Team Lead - owning the architecture, engineering and roadmap as well as writing code alongside your team.
You will be someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Is excited by the possibility to build a software product and tech team from scratch, being a hands-on developer and software architect
- Is a confident communicator and educator
- Has designed, built and scaled a production application
- You have architectural experience and a solid understanding of building cloud infrastructure at scale (e.g. AWS)
- You are comfortable managing engineers across different domains as well as driving the hiring lifecycle for your team
- You live in Berlin or are willing to relocate
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a tech leadership position, preferably in Healthcare
- Experience in fast paced startup environments through different development phases
- You have experience in regulated technology environments, working with certification and compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA)
Perks and Benefits:
- Fertility + Family building benefits
- Mental health benefits with Nilo
- Transport to work is covered with a monthly public transport ticket or an E-bike subscription
- Option sharing with all FT employees
- Weekly team lunch
- Work remote within the EU for a month per year
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.