- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Sr. Product Designer
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: 17.05.2021
The Product Design team at our client is responsible for the user experience of merchants and brands throughout their journey with their Partner Program. You will work closely with researchers and product managers to identify user needs and business opportunities . They are constantly evolving the platform through new features and iterative improvements to existing products.
They're looking for a Freelance Senior Product Designer with strong UI to mature the design system behind their marketplace platform. This platform is the entry point for brand partners who want to sell their products directly to customers.
* Integrate their new brand personality and identity into their marketplace experience and counsel to design system (2-3 months)
* Develop new design system components and visual + motion patterns and integrate these into the product experience (2 months)
* Expand the data visualisation library with a new visual language and supporting guidelines (1-2 months)
* Counsel to their design Quality Assurance by running weekly check ins with engineering teams (continuous)
* Counsel to the other designers on the team by creating design components in Figma, guidelines, and supporting documentation for our design system and run the weekly open house sessions to review design concepts (continuous)
* At least 5-10 years of project experience working on desktop and mobile apps, preferably including project experience designing for complex, B2B/enterprise applications
* Project experience with style guides, design systems, documentation, and iconography
* Project experience collaborating and negotiating with a variety of disciplines to deliver the best experience that serves both user and business needs, cycle after cycle
* Passion to solve complex problems, challenge, and improve the user experience of enterprise products and services
* Appreciation for the storytelling aspect of fashion
* Must be proficient in Figma, using advanced features such auto-layout and component variants
* Prototyping with Figma
* Comfortable with project management tools such as Asana
* Zalando uses Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sites etc.)
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!