Role: Senior or Principal Product Designer (UI design systems)
Location: Berlin (hybrid work model)
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
As a Senior Product Designer (UI) you help mature the design system behind the clients marketplace platform, the entry point for brand partners to sell their products directly to the customers. You'll be working with a small team of designers, engineers, and a product manager to develop and systemise solutions for our platform-wide capabilities, expand and incorporate the clients brand identity, and mature other visual and motion design language. You'll collaborate closely with product teams and other designers to ensure a coherent experience for our partners.
You will be:
- Act as a customer advocate throughout the whole creative process while being a great sparring partner to the other product designers, our product managers, and engineers.
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to create compelling and consistent, on-brand experiences across all our product and service touchpoints
- Craft world class standards and style guides for colors, icons, typography, graphics, and motion concepts to improve their design process
- Work closely with the engineering teams to incorporate components and styles, supported by a centralised design system of code components and specifications
- Align closely with their central design system team and brand team on shared components, visual direction and styles
Ideally you will have experience with:
- Design systems and supporting documentation, style guides, and iconography
- Negotiating with a variety of disciplines to deliver the best experience that serves both user and business needs, cycle after cycle
- Storytelling aspect of dress and fashion and have a passion to challenge and improve the user experience of enterprise products and services
You can look forward to:
- Inspiring peers. The client feels that Product Design is a highly diverse, international community of accomplished
researchers and designers who drive our customer experiences to the next level
- Empowering culture. They value trust and have a bias for action. For them, respect means challenging each other and giving direct feedback. Learn from mistakes, laugh together and share ideas freely
- Professional development. They believe in a purpose-driven approach to motivating and growing people. They will help you to grow through mentoring, personal branding support, networking inside and outside the company, and rotation through diverse career opportunities within the business.
- Perks. Competitive salary, internal shopping discounts, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, relocation assistance for internationals and so much more!
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sr Product Designer (UI Design Systems)
|Stellenbezeichnung:||Sr Product Designer (UI Design Systems)|
|Gehalt:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||December 08, 2021 10:15|
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu