Role: Sr. Java Engineer
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 3 Months, 40 hours per week
Start Date: 19.07.2021 (latest, end of July)
We are looking for 3x Sr. Java Engineers to join one of our eCommerce clients to work within their shipping solutions team. You will design technical solutions to provide for the shipping capabilities to the clients external brands, integrators and partners.
You will be:
- Designing, developing, and deploying software solutions that have a direct impact on our daily business with the clients partners
- Discussing and designing APIs and integrated solutions
- Based on their microservices architecture, you will deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Writing applications from scratch with the latest technologies
- A solid grasp of computer science fundamentals combined with a strong capacity of solving complex problems
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture, REST services and API design. Well versed in deploying and operating applications in a cloud infrastructure
- Highly skilled as a Java developer. Proven experience in frameworks like Springboot
- Good understanding of SQL (Ideally PostgreSQL) and cloud architectures/platforms (Ideally AWS and kubernetes)
- Analytical with a strong sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and willingness to share knowledge within and outside the team
- Experience working on projects within the eCommerce/retail industry
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!