- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £60000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Sr Frontend Shopify Developer
Location: Berlin, Germany
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative brand builder in the field of D2C e-commerce. They are a leading social commerce company in the home wellness market who successfully promote their brand through social media influencers and large online communities. The company was founded by a talented team with a successful track record of building successful lifestyle brands.
After a successful 2020, they are about to launch the next chapter of their journey - launching new brands, products and categories. This means endless growth and professional development opportunities for you! It is crucial that you are passionate about making an impact within social commerce. Join a forward thinking team who is proud of the products they work on!
You will be:
- Delivering high quality applications from designing and interacting features, right through to the production stage
- Ensuring feasibility of UX/UI features
- Working in an agile environment to ensure seamless UX and scalable architecture
- Conducting A/B testing and web optimisation
- Taking ownership of the website frontend
- Testing and troubleshooting features before deployment
- 4+ years' experience in building single page applications
- 2+ years' experience in building single page applications using Shopify
- Experience building custom themes or plugins for ShopifyPlus, WordPress or any other CMS
- Experience in the React / Redux stack
- Ideally experience using GraphQL or Shopify APIs
- Experience in version control such as Git
- Passionate about testing, quality and code review
- Open and welcoming company culture. Become part of an ambitious, international team
- Gain exposure in a fast paced D2C social commerce startup and work alongside experienced founders
- Fair market standard salary and many additional perks, such as public transportation ticket
- Your own choice of computer
- Drinks, snacks, company events and outings
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.