- Berlin, Germany
- €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Game Designer
Contract: Full-time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
You don't tick all the requirements below? That's okay, I still want to receive your application!
Our client is a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans. They are on a mission to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe. We are looking for an experienced Senior BI Analyst to join their team. You will work closely with the Live Operations and Game Design departments, shaping operations and development of their games, and advancing their BI infrastructure and processes in a meaningful way. Your decisions will matter from day one and you will pave the way for further expansion of the company and its game portfolio. The position will be hands-on, but you'll have the opportunity to build and grow the BI team, so some previous team management experience is ideal. You'll report directly to the COO and co-founder. Ideally you are passionate about Esports and have experience in mobile games analytics and BI. An entrepreneurial spirit, a love for fast paced environments and a passion for learning and growing.
- Working closely with Live Operations and Game Design to validate assumptions about user behaviour, discover emerging patterns in how people play their games over time and react to new features and generally to make their game visions a reality
- Continually improving and innovating on all BI aspects, coming up with new ideas for analysis, events, offers, A/B tests and keeping in touch with the industry's development
- Translating business questions from LiveOps and Game Design into SQL and visualize answers. If something isn't possible yet, you build it
- Working with Google Data Studio and Tableau to analyse data and create dashboards to visualize our progress and the state of the game
- Monitoring and improving their AWS / RDS / EC2 infrastructure
- Improving and maintain their ETL processes
- Ideally, creating models of user behaviour and predict future action by our users, either by integrating third party services or establishing ML capabilities in-house
- Maintain their third-party platform integrations and enriching the data from a variety of sources, with an eye to compliance of GDPR and other privacy legislation
- 4+ years' experience in BI and analytics for f2p mobile games (ideally midcore)
- You live, think and breathe SQL and ideally python and know your way around a command line
- You're happy to shape a company from early on, getting your hands dirty
- You are a problem solver at heart, willing to learn what you don't already know and are proactively looking for answers
- You live what you preach and are an example to the team, sparring about ideas with your peers, leaving egos at the door
- ML skills or experience
- A competitive salary in a well-funded gaming studio, which you still help to shape
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting industries in the world - Esports and Gaming
- The ability to own your work, but to collaborate with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!