- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Solution Architect
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking for a new unique fintech project to tackle? Are you a Solution Architect but not in a traditional form, more of a Solution/Senior Engineer?
If so, we are looking for an immediately available freelance Solution Architect. This will start off as a 3 month contract but likely be extendable beyond this. The role is fully remote for a Berlin company. They are working on an open banking solution based on transactional data of customers. B2B and B2C. More back office operations and the product is new. They started developing from scratch, no maintenance, no legacy code, all still in progress.
You will be responsible for:
- High level architect and its implementation
- Helping other team members, coordinating with product and data teams and control the quality of the implementation, proper architecture and mplementing this in the right way
- Mentoring 5 backend developers
- Developing quick PoCs to evaluate the concept and technical feasibility
- System designing but also you will need to have great Golang skills as the system is based on Golang
You should be:
- A backend expert specialized in Go who can communicate and talk to stakeholders
- Equipped with at least 8+ years experience and at least 3+ years in a Solution Architect or similar role
- Motivated, passionate and able to tackle a new challenge quickly and effectively
The project is not going live yet. The client currently has a product similar to it but a slightly different concept, this is the new version which is more professional with additional functionalities. Wont go live for another few months and it will replace what currently exisits.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV and I will give you a call ASAP and provide you with further project and client details.
Not senior enough or quite matching the requirements for this role? No worries! They are also looking for a number of freelance Golang Developers to join the team also so please still reach out!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.