- Hamburg, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Katja Boehme Hackmack
As an IT and consulting company, our client has been a fixture in mail order, retail, omnichannel, e-commerce. Currently they are looking for D365 Functional Consultant Logistics in Stuttgart.
For this role the following points are important:
- As Solution Architect, you are primarily responsible for the conception, implementation and implementation of complex applications based on MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX)
- They are competent contacts for our customers as well as the internal sales and product organization
- Responsibility for the technical and professional requirements and cost estimates - often in a demanding fixed price environment
- Conducting analysis and design workshops and creating solution design documents (SDD)
- Support of sales colleagues in the form of presales activities and solution concepts
- Advising our customers on standardization, modernization or transformation of application landscapes against the background of business-critical customer processes
- You have a degree in business informatics or a comparable education
- Several years of experience as a solution architect or as a lead consultant in the area of ERP software, desirable in the area of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Pronounced analytical working methods and knowledge of the possibilities in ERP programming, desirable in the area of Dynamics AX programming
- Very good ERP knowledge, desirable MS Dynamics AX knowledge and good process knowledge in production / logistics or trading companies
- Your strengths include assertiveness, strong communication skills and an independent working style
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
- They are flexible and have a certain level of willingness to travel
If your experience matches the requirements, please feel free to send me your latest English CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Katja Böhme Hackmack