A well-funded and rapidly expanding HRtech company with an impeccable culture and exciting tasks is looking for a Site Reliability engineer to join their office in the heart of Munich. The company have also been rated as one of the best employers in Germany and earned an award for its open organisational culture!
Here's what it takes to join:
* Proven experience in agile and fast-paced environment as SRE or DevOps role
* Experience mentoring teams as well as working individually
* 5 years' experience using AWS, GCP or Azure
* Good production experience with Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
* Experience with configuration management tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet)
* Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery automation tools (Jenkins, GitLabCI)
* Experience with at least one scripting language
* Experience with microservices
* Excellent English skills both written and spoken
* Strong sense of accountability. No hand holding, and you are a self-starter.
* Be an influencer.
* Willing to take ownership for team outcome.
* At Personio you will have the opportunity to impact change if you are proactive. A key trait in strong candidates.
* Candidates need to have a passion for the company product and enjoy solving complex and varied problems.
* Someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to potentially step into a more senior role after a year