- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: ServiceNow - Consultant/Business Analyst
Location: Frankfurt, Germany (the role begins remote until the pandemic situation allows onsite work)
Duration: 6 month freelance contract
Start Date: ASAP
We have a client who is one of the fastest growing IT Services Company. Their services span from application management outsourcing, packaged application services, verification and testing, remote infrastructure management, product development and support. This specific role work be working with one of their automotive clients who are a manufacturer that also offers financial and mobility services. We are looking for onsite Frankfurt based freelance Service Now Consultant/Business Analyst with 3-5 years' experience in network operations to join their team ASAP.
You will be:
* Evaluating multiple products for compliance across enterprise service management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of greenfield, cloud based, mobile first and zero customization
* Reviewing business process decisions, solution fitment to OOB Standard, Process re-engineering to meet project requirements
* Defining, planning and developing solutions, frameworks, etc. around ServiceNow and Service Management domain.
* Evangelizing the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts; create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluating criteria guide
* Guiding the team at a process level and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Helping to define, plan and develop solutions, frameworks, IPs etc. around ServiceNow and Service Management Domain
* Defining processes and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with business problems
* Experiencing designing and implementing client facing Processes leveraging ITIL and involving ServiceNow
* Providing subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes within ServiceNow platform
* Analysing and Evaluating alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
* Supporting and coordinating scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments
* BMC Remedy Implementation & Admin tasks
* Leading a team 4-5 Developers/Testers
* Ability to understand ServiceNow lifecycle, multitask, time management skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
* ServiceNow ITSM ( inclusive of asset & configuration management) , ITOM , Integrations, SaaS, Open Source solutions
* At least 1 ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certifications
* Expert proficiency of working with ServiceNow platform for global customers
* Design Frameworks and Methodologies; Non Functional Requirements
* Architecture definition, design and development tools
* Scripting, COTS , TMF standards like SID, eTOM, TAM
* BMC Remedy Implementation & Admin certifications
* Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, verbal and written communication skills
* Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
* Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes
* Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
* Experience with leading a geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams
* Cross functional Knowledge on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!