Be a part of the Property Tech Revolution!
To build a whole new team, I am on the lookout for a Mid/Senior UX Designer who will help to shape a product into pixel-perfect and delightful solutions. Your role will be designing everything on my client's new ecosystem.
Are you looking to tackle new and compex problems and help translate product requirements as well as customer insights into intuitive products? Do you want to create a product that has an impact on the whole real estate market?
- You have at least 4 years of professional UX experience.
- You are motivated, energetic and ready to take ownership of the projects!
- A strong background in digital Products and Apps is a must, and you already have worked in a start-up environment.
- You are eager to understand more complex problems and will lean on other members of your team when advice is needed.
- You are practiced in Sketch and InVision and also open to new tools and design techniques.
- Hands-on: You are a skilled expert and love to draft and execute new ideas based on user insights using mood boards, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Motivated: You are always up to solving problems and you have the get-things-done mindset to reach the goals.
- Responsible: You will approach ownership for your work
- Emphatic: You have no trouble putting yourself in else's shoes to come up with the best solutions to ensure a joy-of-use.
- Curious: New requirements and insights come every day - you think about it with pleasure and implement them creatively.
- Team player: You can easily communicate your thoughts as well as being a good listener. A good sense of humor is a must!
- Being able to balance between customer needs and business requirements.
- Supporting the product team and others to ensure design intent throughout.
- Produce wireframes, flows, information architecture, data visualization, storyboards, and scenarios and thereby depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
- Drafting and executing new ideas based on user insights in cooperation with the UX Researcher.
- Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, web and desktop.
- Communicate and present your work and strategic approach in weekly sprint-reviews
What do they offer?
- Tremendous opportunity to make an impact not only on the company but everyday living.
- A highly motivated international team
- Competitive salary
- Office in the center of Berlin
- Regular team events, a bunch of fresh fruits, coffee and sweets every day!