Talent International are currently partnered with an Insuretech start-up who are partnered with a larger insurance group. This is the chance to join a fast-paced working environment that still has the stability of being backed by a large global company but has none of the bureaucracy!
The client in question are looking for a Technical Product Manager to help the implementation of new insurance solutions for small and medium size businesses which their larger parent organisation are unable to meet the speed and agility required.
- You are responsible for designing, building and managing standardised and customised external product interfaces
- You manage both new and existing complex partner integration projects through API
- You work closely with different teams and develop modern and realistic technology concepts
- You analyse existing solutions and suggest where there is room for improvement
- You can find suitable business compromises for technical decisions whilst making sure deadlines are met
- You plan sprints and manage requests for resources or development
- You understand the technical architecture of the product
- You have a BS or BA degree in engineering (preferred) or an equivalent technical experience
- You have relevant work experience in product management, financial services, insurance or e-commerce
- You have a solid understanding of modern software, system designs, API architecture and UX
- You have strong project management skills and experience in an agile development
- You possess clear, precise and accurate communication skills
- You speak fluent German and English