Interested in the world of Esports?
Currently this industry is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. Hence, why my client is on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer, with a background/interest in Data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement architecture of large-scale data science products
- Automate the data science team by creating useful tools for data acquisition and retraining
- Take ownership of data generation pipelines both in training and in production
- Support and educate the data science team in writing robust test-driven production code
- Work with the team to get rid of technical debt
- Option (but no pressure) to learn some ML yourself if you were so inclined
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases and at least one NoSQL database
- Experience with machine learning and interacting with data scientists
- Experience with deploying ML models: Keras, Tensorflow, Jupyter, hd5, NBConvert are not new to you
- Experience in designing and implementing Python backend Services and REST APIs
Get in touch for more information!