Talent international are currently partnered with an expanding fintech start-up based in Berlin. As a company they are striving to empower Small and Medium sized businesses through innovative solutions.
In this role you will:
- Drive product discovery and development with a cross-functional team to provide the best possible experience for our users,
- Own the backlog, roadmap and vision of our credit and payment experiences and its underlying technology, including our infrastructure, APIs, integrations, risk assessment and internal tools.
- Make sure the team follow an informed decision-making process by listening to users and analysing data.
- Manage and communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager working on a tech product.
- Experience of leading a cross-functional team using agile processes.
- The ability to switch between thinking analytically and creatively.
- Experience with web or mobile applications and frontend technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- An empathic person that deeply cares for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy