- Berlin, Germany
- €75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Charlie Palmer
About the opportunity
As a Product Manager in the Admin and Business Stakeholders Group, together with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, and engineers, you will be responsible for driving the strategy of the B2B Billing, Subscription Management, and Entitlements platforms that help customers easily purchase. As Contentful transitions from a successful B2B SaaS startup to a "scale-up" company, we aim to provide more self-service purchasing options to our customers while continuing to support our Enterprise customers. At the same time, the Billing & Subscription Management team can empower Contentful's success by providing business model experimentation tooling to drive the best decision making for flexible pricing & packaging options.
What to expect?
- Own and understand customers and internal stakeholder's needs and key problems to solve, then describe it, quantify it and work with your team to envision and build the very best solutions
- Work with Product Marketing and business teams to support pricing, packaging, business model, and experimentation needs to deliver the right levers & options for contributing to customer success and the company's growth
- Collaborate with Design, Research, and Engineering to define, scope, and deliver the right solutions iteratively
- Communicate broadly to the company about upcoming plans and opportunities, making yourself a expert in Billing, Subscription Management, and Entitlements
- Work with your manager to gain investments in the opportunities you discover
- Lead by example, commitment, and thoughtful discussion
- Be able to work with data to demonstrate the scope of opportunities you uncover
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to tackle big, ambitious projects that span the entire Product Development organization
What do you need to be successful?
- You're a Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience building and bringing B2B SaaS products to market
- You have a deep understanding of how Enterprises and Businesses purchase B2B SaaS software and what they care about in procurement and ongoing vendor management.
- You understand the B2B SaaS marketplace and model for both self-service purchases and sales-led deals
- You have demonstrated experience with successful collaboration with operational teams in Sales, Marketing, Revenue Ops, Finance, and Customer Success departments to improve & solve customer procurement and fulfillment processes
- You have familiarity with Billing & Subscription Management platforms like Zuora or Stripe Billing
- You have an understanding of Entitlements Management within a B2B SaaS platform for how to provision customer orders and providing access to features customers have purchased
- You will formulate a strategic direction for the Billing, Subscription Management, Packaging, Customer Fulfillment, and Entitlements Management area.
- You enjoy complex technology and platform-scale problem-solving
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills and capable of collaborating with multiple internal departments
- You have the technical knowledge needed to work effectively with software engineers, platform engineers, infrastructure engineers, and presentation layer engineers
- Ability to analyze both usage data and qualitative feedback to draw conclusions and make recommendations
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!