Talent International are currently partnered with one of Germany's hottest start-ups based in Munich! As a company they are striving to revolutionise the HR industry with a holistic approach to HR. They offer a simple platform where all HR data can be implemented in one place without having to implement data into multiple complex systems! This leaves people in HR the time to manage people and do the job they were always hired to do!
As a Senior Product Manager, you translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are responsible for end to end product development. You will work a cross-functional team including researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as the problems that customers go through and then systematically analyse all user feedback
- Align your team around the key strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a relevant product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritised backlog
- Breakdown complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- At least 5 years of experience in multiple digital product management positions with at least some experience in B2B SaaS
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way and a desire to work in an environment where you can implement change
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English required