Senior Product Manager
Talent International are currently partnered with a mutinational start-up that are continuing to expand. After their success within Fintech, the client in question launched a new Insuretech start-up which is booming!
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of a core part of our B2B2C proposition. You will articulate the product vision and execute the strategy to deliver that vision, helping to grow and position the company's brand.
- Take full ownership of the Product development process
- Gather and synthesise feedback from users, other departments and stakeholders, translating these into customer centric product design that is aligned with the company's overall strategy
- Coordinate a cross functional team to deliver a highly functional product to market
- Partner with UI and UX designers to deliver intuitive interfaces
- Become an expert in your domain by pursuing an education in insurance space as well as in product management
The ideal candidate
- Proven experience as a product manager with at least 3 years' experience
- Communication is a core strength - you are fluent in English and are able to communicate concisely and accurately. German or Spanish is considered a plus
- Outcome focussed and intellectually curious, you bring creativity to problem solving and actively seek pragmatic solutions
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a strong advantage, but not an essential requirement