- Berlin, Germany
- €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Charlie Palmer
Are you looking for an environment where you can help build a product which is really making the difference to people's lives?
My client is contributing to better healthcare for everyone. It's a chance to join a team that help to change the health system in the long term sustainably. They make sure that hospitals get the staff they need and that candidates find the jobs they deserve!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Own the design for one of our products and continuously strive to improve its usability and user experience via modern, clean and functional design.
- Analyze and develop an understanding of user flows to identify problems and requirements
Draft smart designs, build mock-ups quickly and validate hypotheses.
- Develop solutions together with the team, elaborate pixel-perfect UI designs.
- Work closely with PMs and Devs to support the implementation process and quickly deliver high quality output.
- Improve the usability and user experience of our website, web-based and mobile applications.
They are looking for a candidate with a few years of Product Design under their belt who should be able to pick up the workload quickly. They are looking for a true Digital native, strong understanding of mobile and web products and practices. Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma will complete your profile!
If you want more details either message for more details or apply through the advert!