- Berlin, Germany
- €65000 - €75000 per annum
- Job Type
- Mikey Wyres
Do you have a passion for gaming, more specifically Counter-Strike? This is an opportunity to join a mobile game start-up who have two different games.
One of the games has over 100,000 downloads and the second is currently in the R&D stage and will start development in March. You will be able to decide whether you want to work on both games or just one of them, it's up to you.
What you will be doing:
- Developing the backend in Java and AWS
- Maintenance and development of existing game
- Be part of a new innovative game
- Report directly into CTO
- Follow weekly sprints
You will be working with two other developers and a Lead developer. They operative a flat hierarchy so you will get the opportunity of direct support from the CTO.
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Opportunity for equity
- A great network within the esports industry