Senior Front-End Developer| Berlin (Remote in Germany)
6 month contract with likely extension
Our client, an award-winning international agile consultancy are looking for 2 x Senior Frontend Developers. Specialising in simple software solutions for big business challenges, they use highly productive working methods to deliver innovative software for a wide range of public and private-sector clients.
This high performing team provide technical leadership within teams, delivering to challenging business objectives whilst adhering to SLAs whilst advocating the utilisation of different agile methodologies: Scrum, KanBan, TDD, BDD, XP, CI/CD.
- A solid engineering background
- Experience with React framework
- Comfortable working across the stack (React & Node)
- Significant experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
- Confident with TDD and pairing
- Experience of running software in production
- Collaborative skills - being open to pair programming and working closely with Developers in cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Desired but not essential:
- Experience working with serverless technology would be beneficial
- Any knowledge of Docker would be a plus but not essential
- Experience with alternative libraries such as Vue, Ember, Angular, etc would be advantageous
If you're a freelancer available to start in the next 2-4 weeks and you are based in Germany (or able to relocate yourself from other Schengen areas) then please get in touch!