- Amsterdam, North Holland
- €580 - €600 per annum
- Job Type
- Georgia Luxton
Senior Front-End Engineer | Rotterdam
12 month contract
Do you enjoy doing things differently, balancing human-centred design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways? If so, I am working with a well-established renewables business headquartered in Amsterdam who have a great variety of projects in the portfolio!
I am looking for 2 x Senior Front-End Engineers who have the ability to tackle complex problem areas in terms of people, industry and scenario. You will be confident in your ability to plan, manage and execute a course of work, be highly independent, confident in your abilities and flexible enough to adapt to a fluid project landscape.
You will be working closely with product owners and designers so a strong product sense and design intuition would be helpful.
What you'll do
- Build UIs using tools such as ES6, React, Redux, GraphQL, PostCSS, Flow, Webpack and Enzyme
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You know the difference between git merge and git rebase
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
- Have a high bar for user experience quality
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Great communication skills
If this sounds like a bit of you, you are available to start in the next 2-4 weeks and you are based in the Netherlands (or able to relocate yourself from other Schengen areas) then please get in touch! +49 303 119 7997