- Munich, Bayern
- Job Type
- Matt Atkins
Given the current situation with the Corona virus all interviews for this positoin will take place remotely.
Talent are partnered with a business looking for Senior backend Developers to join an international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe.
Working in this business you will have a direct impact on the product, the users, the organisation, and the businesses engineering practices.
Work is laid out in highly effective, autonomous feature-based teams, where you will get to use all your skills in a high-impact environment. You are responsible for the full cycle of feature development ("You build it, you run it"), and take part in architecting the backend of the companies complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within the team domain
- Contributing to the creation of internal team engineering standards
- Driving small- to medium-sized cross-team engineering initiatives
- Participating in functional case interviews
- Presenting new features of our product at internal events
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of software development experience using either Kotlin, Java or .NET
- Experience using Spring Boot in a microservice environment
- Experience with containerisation and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Experience with event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, and eventual consistency
- Embrace feedback - no one is perfect, neither are we. So let's make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other.
- Proactive problem solver - You are willing to leave code and engineering practices in better shape than when you first encountered them
We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
28 paid vacation days (+13 public holidays), at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
Unu electric scooter of your choice or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
Subsidized Qualitrain membership: 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
Full-service relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, German
Sounds amazing right! send your CV across to me and I will be in touch immediately with further details, full job description as well as all the detail son the process!