SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (M/F/D) - FULL-TIME
- You develop distributed backend systems in Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- You take over tasks in the programming of interfaces (REST-APIs)
- You are responsible for the development of modern user interfaces in the browser, on Android and iOS
- You analyse and improve the performance of our software and infrastructure components.
- You actively participate in relevant open source projects
- You act as mentor for younger team members.
- Software development is a craft for you, you want to become a master and are ready for the continuous work on your own skills, which is necessary for it ("deliberate practice").
- You are interested in trying out new technologies and are interested in driving innovation from a technological point of view.
- Excellent German skills