Role: Senior or Lead Product Manager
Location: Rotterdam (hybrid)
Duration: 12 month contract (will be renewed)
Start Date: As soon as possible
What this job offers you?
This client is taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling.
We're looking for Senior and Lead Product Managers that will be responsible for translating the vision and strategic priorities of the Business Product Owner into compelling digital solutions that satisfy customer and business needs. The Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a backlog of requirements for design and tech teams, focusing on business viability and prioritising for value. In addition, he or she will assess the 'size of the prize', what would need to be true to realise it and define and track Key Performance Indicators for the solution.
You will be:
* Setting the direction for the product line aligned to business vision and agreed KPIs. As this is a new business, product vision and strategies must be built from scratch.
* Managing senior level stakeholders for the product across this team, early warning on new requirements and early warning on potential unmet needs and problems.
* Providing technology/innovation advisory to ensure that right innovative technologies are offered as possible ideas to solve complex business problems.
* Building and leading the product teams under the product line
* Promoting design thinking, agile and lean start up to create MVPs within the product line
* Focusing on maximizing the adoption of high-impact digitalization
* Finding the optimal adoption mix of new and emerging propositions vs tried and tested capabilities
* Accelerating maturation and replication of the available digital technology propositions at scale
* Driving rigour in KPI fulfilment through investment discipline across the product lifecycle by product managers within the product line. Aggregate reporting for the product line through available IT business management tools transparency of product line performance against agreed critical success factors.
* Elevating product manager awareness and compliance to agreed Enterprise technology and data standards, acting as escalation point in instances of divergence for avoidance of technical debt.
* Working tightly with IT Managers and other Product Line Managers across the IT business portfolio to enable the agreed business face-up model and drive alignment on Business IT approaches towards other IT functional lines and into the business across the product lifecycle. Speak as confidently to technical teams about product development as to commercial stakeholders about complex product line challenges.
* Demonstrating deep understanding of and proximity to business owners and consumers of the product line's outputs (internal and/or external). Drive heavy use of business owner and consumer insights to inform product vision and actionable roadmaps, bringing additional business domain knowledge and external perspectives into products within the product line.
* Championing use of product data and aggregated product line insights across respective product roadmaps within the product line.
* Driving 'scale and replicate' interventions pursuing technology automation and optimisation initiatives across the product line aligned to target end states for the product line's corresponding technology stack.
Ideally you will have:
* 5-10+ years working experience in IT related roles
* Proven working experience delivering digital products within a retail, supply and logistics, renewables or oil and energy environment
* Proven experience in managing multiple, cross-functional teams
* Knowledge of AWS, Payment Systems (POS), Mobile Payment, site systems is a nice to have
* Experience in Data analytics and Engineering another nice to have
* Passion for renewables and making a difference
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.
Senior and Lead Product Managers
|Stellenbezeichnung:||Senior and Lead Product Managers|
|Ort:||Den Haag, South Holland|
|Gehalt:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||December 08, 2021 10:06|
Erhalten Sie ähnliche Stellenangebote, wie diese per E-Mail
Mit Ihrer Registrierung stimmen Sie unseren Geschäftsbedingungen zu