A fast growing travel bookings platform is looking for a Security team lead for the European region to help grow and design the team.
Responsibilities as a team lead:
- Hire, train and manage a team of security engineers
- Keep up with the security threats and access systems to make sure they can protect the business
- Develop security team standards, policies, procedures and processes.
- Deal with security incidents.
- Identify application security issues.
- Work on improving the scanning and vulnerability management program.
- Contributing towards security incident response playbook and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, antivirus and firewalls, endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
- Understanding of NIST CSF framework or similar.
- Understanding of PCI DSS requirements and controls.
- Understanding of GDPR requirements.
- Experience with Linux, OS X and Windows operating systems.
- Good experience with Active Directory and group policy management.
- Splunk, Tenable, and DarkTrace IDS technologies.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Penetration testing tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit.
- Firewall, network switch and router management.