- Rotterdam, South Holland
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Lisa Bartlett
- 17 days ago
Security Analyst - South Holland - 12 month freelance position (with opportunity of extension)
We are partnered with an exciting start up that was formed a year ago out of a well known global enterprise to challenge the perception of the business and provide new and innovative solutions to the issues the company faces.
A new and urgent freelance opportunity has just arisen for a Security Analyst to join the team. They are looking for candidates that are legally able to freelance in the Netherlands and who are able to start a new role within the next few weeks.
The core duties include:
- Implementing IT security solutions using analysis, design and testing
- Investigate anomalies in the logs/events
- Ensure proposed IT products meet the security standards and best practices
- Design and execute vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits
- Contribute to Security Awareness efforts
Successful candidates will be expected to have working experience in the above and be able to train more junior analysts as well.
This role is urgent so if you are interested please get in touch today!