- Berlin, Germany
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Amber Carr
Role: Scala Engineer
Language: English (German is a plus)
Location: Remote (Berlin based client)
Duration: 5 Months, 5 days/40 hours p/w
Start Date: 09.08.2021
We are working with an eCommerce client here in Berlin who is looking for a Scala Engineer to join one of their projects related to partners experience management solutions. You will develop and deliver the CXM project by the end of the period as well as implement a business logic for an internal automation.
You will be:
- Designing, developing, and deploying software solutions that have a direct impact on partners daily
- Discussing and designing APIs and integrated solutions
- Based on their microservices architecture, you will deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Writing applications from scratch with the latest technologies
Ideally you will have:
- Very sound Scala programming experience
- A solid understanding of the basics of computer science
- Project experience in microservice architecture, REST services and API design. Very well versed in the provision and operation of applications in a cloud infrastructure
- Project experience with SQL and cloud architectures / platforms
- Excellent communication skills (fluent spoken and written English is a must) and a willingness to share knowledge within and outside of the team
- Experience in eCommerce
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.