I'm working with a leading insur-tech business based in Berlin. They are a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. They supply their partners from various industries - both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background, with in house insurance products, marketed from their own brand. Their insurance platform enables them to have a tailor made approach, in record time.
They have a diverse team of multiple nationalities, and they live an empowering and agile business culture. Due to record growth, they are looking for a Salesforce Developer to revolutionise an otherwise mundane industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Working within a cross functional team with Software Developers, Product Managers, Designers and Industry Specialists
- Developing in an agile environment with freedom to work in a variety of ways
- Collaborating with an international team of highly skilled experts
- 3 + years' experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing functionality within business systems
- Strong experience with Salesforce data model
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience working with the Force.com platform
- Open and welcoming company culture
- Choice of computer
- Drinks and snacks
- Language classes
- Company events
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please send in your CV for review!