React Native Developer
I'm working with a fast growing, well-funded software startup based in Munich that offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 2000 employees. With its more than 300 employees from 34 different countries the business works on making the day-to-day business operations of HR teams around the world more efficient, transparent and effortless.
They work in mission based teams and value knowledge and reasoning over seniority, when it comes to "calling the shots" and share a good sense of humor that keeps us going during tough times.
The ideal React Native Developer will have:
- Track record of developing, testing, publishing and maintaining the full lifecycle of mobile applications built in React Native
- Familiarity with native development tools like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle and automation tools such as fast lane
- Customer first mindset
- Knowledge of and desire to constantly get better at all things React Native and build efficient mobile apps
- Strong social and communication skills in English
They have the following to offer:
- Market proven, well-funded and fast growing company
- Direct impact on the daily work of tens of thousands of users
- Creative environment with talented and ambitious team members
- High end hardware, noise cancelling headphones
- Development budget of 1,500 EURO
- Regular team events including skiing trips, office dinners and parties
- Unu electric scooter of your choice
- Great office
- Weekly German language courses
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please send in your CV for review!