React Native Developer
I'm working with a leading fitness technology start up who are revolutionising the way people get fit. They are merging the best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching and are empowering people around Europe to sweat smarter together.
They are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to build their customer app from scratch while improving their existing Bluetooth solution and build additional features. You will define the structure of their React Native applications and see real life impact of your work every day.
The ideal React Native Developer will have:
- Experience in React Native and the React Ecosystem
- Experience in state management libraries (Redux)
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Fluency in English
They have the following to offer:
- Modern tech stack and well structured development process
- Flat hierarchy where everyone works side by side
- Regular sports and social team events
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then please send in your CV for review!