Role: React Engineer
Location: Berlin, Germany
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of an forward thinking Finadtech company building the world's leading financial advertisement technology company by providing personalized and value adding financial campaigns to users based on their bank account data. The client, backed by international venture capitalists and banks, is based in Berlin with a talented team of 50 hailing from no less than 23 nations. All possessing exceptional drive and strong passion to develop the best Open Banking technology.
You will be:
* Design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate web applications in a DevOps way
* Actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
* Pair with others and review work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
* Write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code
* Work closely with product owners to estimate and prioritize backlog
* Maintain and constantly improve our products, code and architecture
* You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Frontend Engineer
* You have thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
* You can build and debug reliable, secure and performant web applications
* You care deeply about quality, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
* You understand that quality is not assured solely by the QA engineer, but by the team
* You have worked with git as a versioning system
* You have experience with CI/CD
* You have experience with client-side conversion optimization or usability testing (heatmaps, A/B, etc.)
Sounds like you? Apply here and we will have a call to discuss the specifics if you profile is a match!
At Talent, we lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion hiring practices. We strive to help our clients build their teams - creating diverse and inclusive cultures. With our human centric approach to recruitment, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. Put simply, we give a damn.