Quality Assurance Analyst
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Salary: 400-500 per day (depending on experience)
Working Model: Hybrid, 40 hours a week
We are looking for passionate Quality Assurance Analysts to join the new innovation Hub of one of our clients in the renewable energies business. They are taking a unique approach of balancing human-centred and digital design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business you'll be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design, to embedding and scaling.
- 4+ years of experience in automation testing and framework design using Java & Selenium.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Cucumber/TestNg/Junit.
- Experience with cross device automation testing (iPad, iPhone, etc) is a plus. Like: Appium
- opportunity to work for one of the most well-known energy businesses in the whole world,
- whilst still having the experience of an open, innovative, international and agile start-up-like environment.
- working on meaningful products that shape the green future of our planet.
- salary above industry standard.
Sounds a bit like you? Get in touch with Leon.Heyse(at)talentinternational.com and forward me your CV!