Talent International are currently partnered with one of Germany's leading software service providers. The client in question helps companies with their digital transformation and scaling of their software products. They have an office located in the heart of Munich (although with this role you have the option to work remotely)! Using the latest technologies, you will help several renowned clients improve their user experience.
- Analyse and classify technical customer requirements as well as collaborate with the team on how this can be implemented.
- Co-ordinate the scrum team in product design.
- Be the co-ordinator and technical interface between the customer and the remote development team.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in agile Software Development, ideally with remote development teams.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of software development and digitisation.
- Fluent in both English and German.