Senior Product Solution Architect
12 month freelance contract with potential extension
I am looking for a Product Solution Architect with a strong engineering background to take a lead role in bringing together cross-functional teams, using engineering fundamentals to negotiate and deliver optimised solutions. Working at the intersection of business, applications and IT, you will use a data-driven approach to problem solving and act as a primary custodian for product architecture modelling, Information Risk Management, required architecture controls and product integration documents. You will provide product architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and enjoy being hands-on.
* Robust understanding of the engineering and design development process for large, complex products in a multi-disciplinary organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
combined with the ability to clearly and accurately explain technical issues
* Strong interpersonal, communication skills, both oral and written. Good "storytelling" capabilities
* Outstanding technical modelling skills for software products
* Knowledge of modern security frameworks and best practices
* Ability to drive change using influence and networking
* Hands-on demonstrable experience in architecting migrations/re-platforming of legacy applications into Azure/AWS platform.
* Hands-on Architecting experience in building Microservices, 12 Factor Apps, Cloud Native applications, Data platform
* Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service
* Integration: MuleSoft, Kafka
* Other Technologies/Platforms: Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication
The Product Solution Architect is accountable for the architecture of a product being created until the successful deployment.
*Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of the product.
*Being able to address and integrate the: Business
Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of a product.
*Take an active role in documenting, improving & maintaining the Reference Models in Systems Architect. Lifting product deliverables to the Conceptual and Logical levels.
* Pro-actively contribute to the development of the Architecture community and be an ambassador for Architecture. Interact with stakeholders on architecture issues and strategic improvements where such expertise is required.